|This article is need of clean-up. Please help out our Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to improve it!|
Isis, the wife of Osiris, is an Earthlord. In The Warlock, it is revealed that she helped Osiris create the Earth Shadowrealm. Along with Osiris she, is one of the masters of Dr John Dee, an immortal Humani.
Bastet mentions to Anubis that Isis and Osiris have managed to keep the Change that affects most Elders at bay. It is later revealed in The Enchantress that this is because Isis and Osiris are actually Earthlords, and are unaffected by the Change.
Isis and Osiris lead Josh and Sophie to Danu Talis, where they tell them that they are Richard (Osiris) and Sara (Isis) Newman, their parents. There, they plan to help the twins become rulers of the empire. They remove Dr. John Dee's immortality, and recruit Virginia Dare as their next servant. She later escapes and stands with the humani. They then take the twins to the Pyramid of the Sun, where they plan to introduce them as the rightful rulers of Danu Talis. Anubis is also planning to become ruler, so he sends three Berserker after them. Tsagaglalal intervenes, and the twins are brought up to the top of the pyramid, bringing Osiris and Isis into confrontation with Sophie and Josh. However, they also reveal to Josh and Sophie that they are not truly their parents: Josh was found after the fall of Danu Talis in a Neanderthal encampment, and Sophie was found in the 9th/10th century in Russia. At the end of the book, it is revealed that Isis and Osiris are Earthlords, who are older than Elders, Archons and even Ancients. They reveal to have escaped the massacre of the Earthlords by the Archons and Ancients many, many years ago . They want to use Josh's and Sophie's extremely powerful auras atop the most powerful monument of Danu Talis, the Pyramid of the Sun to open a rift through to the time when the Earthlords still ruled, letting them through to cause absolute chaos, making both Elder and Humani timestrands cease to exist. Isis and Osiris aspire to become the rulers of this new world and to take over all the Shadowrealms and worlds. After a battle with the Twins of Legend, Josh stabs them with Clarent and Excalibur and they are defeated.
Isis seems to reveal her penis when she transforms into an Earthlord.
Apparently with nearly limitless power, Isis, and her husband Osiris, have several unique abilities.
- Shadowrealm Travel: Isis and Osiris have the ability to jump through the Shadowrealms.
- Shapeshifting: Or at the very least, being able to keep a certain form for a considerable amount of time.
- Strength: The ability to fully utilize their features with great strength and power.
- She is unable to Awaken and remains vulnerable to the Four Swords of Power.
- Immortality: Isis is Immortal and does not age. Though an immortal may be poisoned or slain in battle, they may live for thousands or millions of years.
Master of Time
- Stop Time: The masters of time can freeze time around them.
- Slow Down Time: The masters of time can slow time down to incredibly slow speeds.
- Rewind Time: The masters of time can rewind time back to past events.
- Speed-Up Time: The masters of time can speed up time to future events.
- Foresight: The masters of time can see the future.
- Clairvoyance: The masters of time can see present events.
- Time Travel: The masters of time can travel to any moment in the past, present, and future. He can even open portals to other time lines and leave them open indefinitely.