|This article is a stub because it does not cover all important information in the canon. Please help out our Wiki by expanding it!|
Ley lines are lines of magic that intersect to create a Leygate, where a portal can be opened that allows you to instantaneously travel from one point to another.
Some notable leygates include
- Ojai to Sacre Cour (Paris)
- Traitor's Gate Shadowrealm (London) to an unmade Shadowrealm.
- Xibalba Shadowrealm to Mount Tamalpais (San Francisco)
- Point Zero (Paris) to Mount Tamalpais (San Francisco)
- Gobi Desert (Mongolia) to Ise Shine (Japan)
- Japan to Uluru (Australia)
- Australia to Easter Island
- Easter Island to Mount Tamalpais (San Francisco)
- Stonehenge to Mount Tamalpais
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.