|This article is a stub because it does not cover all important information in the canon. Please help out our Wiki by expanding it!|
Odin is a major god in Norse mythology and the ruler of Asgard. After the fall of Danu Talis, he created his own Shadowrealm named Asgard. His Shadowrealm was fueled by the World Tree, Yggdrasil, which also led down to the Shadowrealm of the Elder he loved, Hekate, and down even further to Niflheim, the Shadowrealm of his nemesis, Hel, who is also his niece. After the destruction of Yggdrasil, and Asgard in the process, and the death of Hekate by the hands of Dr. John Dee, Odin became furious with Dee and swore he would destroy him. He sent his two ravens, Huginn and Muninn, after Dee in hopes of finding him and capturing him. When he discovered Dee with an ally named Virginia Dare, he ordered the ravens to attack them. They chased after them with the help of a pack of Cucubuths, and cornered them in an unfinished Shadowrealm. When Dee and Dare escaped with the help of Excalibur and Clarent, Huginn and Muninn became trapped in the Shadowrealm, with the Cucubuths. They will remain there unless Odin wishes to go after his pets, as stated by Dee. He encountered Hel, his niece, in her damaged Shadowrealm and they swore revenge on Dee together, putting their past, where they were at each other's throats, aside. Later, his cousin, Mars Ultor, joined them. He gave up one eye for wisdom to the Archon Mimir.
- Immortality: Odin is Immortal and does not age. Though an immortal may be poisoned or slain in battle, they may live for thousands or millions of years.
- Odin is able to see and speak through Huginn and Muninn.
- He possesses two very large wolves as pets as big as small donkeys, a reference made by Machiavelli in The Enchantress.
- He was a close friend with Virginia's Elder master.
- He also has a magic staff, topped with a crystal containing dead microorganisms that predated the elders, if not the ancients and earthlords. When he looked through the crystal, it showed things as they were, such as Hel when she was beautiful, and a Shadowrealm in its former glory.
- By removing his eye patch, Odin can incinerate his enemies with a yellow white beam of light and fire coming from his right eye.